For appointment booking, click here.
We can help you develop the skills you need to excel in your academic studies. You can learn to take better notes, practice better review strategies, and improve your written and oral communication.
We offer support in many ways:
- Individual consultations with trained writing and study skills mentors and math tutors
- Facilitated Study Groups (FSGs) to support student learning in specific courses
- On-campus co-curricular workshops
- On-line resources such as the Live Classroom and access to centre handouts
- In-class lectures or workshops at the request of faculty
- Tutor referral if you are looking for a private tutor
- GPA Program for students who are struggling academically or on academic probation
Please click on a link in the left hand menu for more information about any of our services.
Consultations are by appointment. We recommend that you book appointments at least two weeks in advance to have the best chance to get an appointment at a time you desire.
Check us out on Facebook Laurier Brantford Learning Services Centre
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/lbwritelearn
Visit our blog http://lblearningservices.wordpress.com/