We can help you develop the skills you need to excel in your academic studies. You can learn to take better notes, practice better review strategies, and improve your written and oral communication.
We offer support in many ways:
- Individual consultations with trained writing and study skills mentors and support for English Language Learners
- Facilitated Study Groups (FSGs) to support student learning in specific courses
- On-campus co-curricular workshops (see our Calendar of Events)
- In-class lectures or workshops at the request of faculty
- Tutor referral if you are looking for a private tutor
- GPA Program for students who are struggling academically or on academic probation
Please click on a link above or in the left hand menu for more information about any of our services.
Check us out on Facebook Laurier Brantford Writing & Learning
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/lbwritelearn
Visit our blog Learning Better at Laurier Brantford